Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March Stamp Club

Thinking of a card for stamp club was difficult this month for me! I have so much stuff to play with here at the house and some of it I don't know HOW to use, the other part of it is I don't know very many techniques. I wanted to do something better than last month with the L.O.V.E cards I did so here's what I came up with. Originally I liked striped shamrock better. Then I found the plaid and I put it against the green and I liked it better. Now that I have the center and the bow, I don't know which I like best. You'll have to tell me which you like. I hope the girls like them! Happy St Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute, Jennifer. I really like the plaid shamrocks (hint, hint) ;) Great job on these cards! I can't wait to get mine in the mail. :)

    ReplyDelete