Monday, February 21, 2011

Watercolor Pencils

So... My SU! Demonstrator and friend, Jen introduced me to watercolor pencils and Gamsol technique! What a freakin cool thing!! I won't sit here and explain it all to you because most of you know what it is if you're interested in the blog at all. However, for those of you that don't it's basically a colored pencil that you use to color the image that you've stamped, then you use this oil to blend it and it is like becoming an artist and didn't even know it!

A hidden secret about me, I LOVE to color! I have since I was small. I even won a coloring contest when I was about 10(?). It was a very proud moment in my life! I won 15 bucks! Back then (yes showing my age here) 15 bucks was a LOT OF MONEY! So this opportunity was something I JUMPED on learning to do! Here's my first attempt! Hope you like!


BEFORE:



AFTER:




1 comment: